Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hrithik looks hotter without clothes: Sussanne

,
Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan
"Behind every successful man is a woman," said Karan Johar on India's most-discussed talk show. Adding, "Unless the man is differently oriented." Now we all know Hrithik Roshan is straight!

And the woman behind this superstar's success is his petite, attractive wife Sussanne Khan Roshan. Hrithik agrees he had a whale of a time shooting the show.

Says he, "All other television show hosts do the usual best in entertaining, but Karan (or Pappu as I call him) gets all the secrets out! Now that's a talent." HR is right. Season 3 of the chat show has spawned so many controversies that it has become not only a Page 3 staple talking point, the content of this is also the water cooler conversation in work-places across India and amongst the NRIs. "I should be offended that Koffee gets me more mention than my films," laughs Karan. "But honestly I'm not miffed. I just love the show; I'm happy that people do leak their most well-kept secrets out on my couch."

Take Sussanne Roshan for example. This superstar wife actually laughed and said something to the effect of, "If you think my husband looks hot baring his torso, let me tell you he looks even hotter without his clothes." Boy! that's bold. Sussanne also admitted that she has seen women throwing themselves at her husband; while he pretends not to notice that.

On his part Hrithik said, "Sussanne brightens up the ambience wherever she goes. She was in her element on Karan's show."

Of course, he is no henpecked man. The actor also admitted that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is his best co-star; while Barbara Mori and he share a good chemistry."
Nagchinna. Powered by Blogger.
 

News India24 Copyright © 2010 -- Posted by Nag chinna Shortfilmsreviews -- Author Nag chinna