Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Asin: Bollywood is a tight ropewalk

,
AsinAsin is back in action. After a spectacular debut with Ghajini and a rather lukewarm London Dreams, the actress teams up with Salman Khan again for her third film Ready, slated for a June 3 release.
In conversation with NewsIndia24, the actress discusses her role in the film, her association with the South Indian film industry and her contemporaries.

Tell us about your character in Ready?
I play Sanjana. She is an orphan and is staying with her greedy uncles who are behind her property. I fall in love with Prem (Salman Khan) and Prem decides to teach the uncles a lesson.

This is your second film with Salman Khan. How was it working with him second time around?
I am very comfortable working with Salman. We started shooting for Ready after Dabangg was declared a blockbuster but he didn't have any starry airs.

I think he has reached a stage where he knows how to handle success and that doesn't change him as a person. On the sets Salman was as supportive as always. He is always fun to work with and quite a prankster on the sets.

There were rumours of you and Salman Khan getting married.
It was a very funny incident. I was shocked to get messages congratulating me on my marriage. It was funny because everybody else knew about my marriage except me. (Laughs). 

So when do we get to see you getting married?
As off now, I have no plans to get married but you never know. I am concentrating on my career right now though.
Nagchinna. Powered by Blogger.
 

News India24 Copyright © 2010 -- Posted by Nag chinna Shortfilmsreviews -- Author Nag chinna