Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nayan likes to be simple.

,
http://telugucinemachance.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/nayanatara.jpgShe might deck herself up with necklaces, danglers and rings for her role in movies, but off screen, Nayanthara likes to keep it simple .

"I'm not a person who is into jewels. I wear chunky necklaces and danglers only if my role demands it. Otherwise, I don't accessorise myself. In fact, I hate wearing necklaces. I'm not a gold person as well. I only wear a simple ring on my ring finger and a nose ring," she says.

The pretty actress is also a cartoon buff. "I make it a point to watch cartoons when I have free time," she says.
Well, now we know why you have Winnie the Pooh mug in your collection!
Nagchinna. Powered by Blogger.
 

News India24 Copyright © 2010 -- Posted by Nag chinna Shortfilmsreviews -- Author Nag chinna