Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trisha says "I'm a Fighter"

,
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEifqm_KXIPGJFf-pVopxGHjRo68DgD5OSJp51qtFCkoiJAP021k89eXsEMCJwuc911SRzYg2opgHwU_Ux4FpTQxoKOWHb5hVzBIjiZaqd49e5RtauWhZXXkGwZ-m93nUmD2TJKstpTfjjA/s1600/Manmadhan-Ambu+(10).jpgThe Tollywood drug scandal has opened a can of worms in the film industry.

The czarina of south cinema Trisha’s name has been dragged into the controversy. Telugu channels have been playing it up, saying that she is on the contact list of the Nigerian drug peddler. And to rub it in, her friend and designer Sidney Sladen’s name has also been dragged into the raging controversy.

A peeved Trisha, talking to TOI from the sets of her Manmadhan Ambu in Kodaikanal, said, “Some vested interests are trying to carry out a smear campaign against me. I have never taken drugs in my life and have not been in Hyderabad for months as I was busy doing Khatta Meetha and later Manmadhan Ambu in Europe.”

Trisha says she has consulted a leading lawyer and will take action against the channels which have been beaming the story. Says Trisha, “Shooting in Kodai, I have managed to put together a team of legal experts to sort it out.” Trisha says the last few days have been upsetting but all her friends and fans have rallied around her, giving her great mental strength to tackle the issue.

The actress, who has been known to be forthright in her views, says, “In this hour of crisis, my friends like Maddy, with whom I’m shooting in Kodai, have been a pillar of strength. But I really don’t understand that why they are also targetting my good friend and fashion designer Sidney Sladen.” Trisha is confident that she will come out of the present controversy unscathed. Even in the ‘morphed video’ case, she was able to prove that the video was a fake with the help of the cyber crime police.

On the career front, she is on cloud nine as she is paired with Kamal Haasan and Madhavan in Manmadhan Ambu and her Gautham Menon’s VTV remake in Hindi with Prateik Babbar is also progressing fast. She is on the verge of signing her biggest film in Telugu with a top superstar. Trisha signs off by saying, “Touchwood, my career is booming. As far as this controversy is concerned, I’m livid with rage. But I will take it to its logical end and prove my innocence. I’m a fighter and have a never-say-die spirit.”
Nagchinna. Powered by Blogger.
 

News India24 Copyright © 2010 -- Posted by Nag chinna Shortfilmsreviews -- Author Nag chinna